Whether you are creating copy for an advertising trade or developing an on-air spot from a viewer or listener's testimonial, there are multiple resources available for all of your My Source creative needs.
These tools have been tested by nearly 30 public broadcasting stations, which used them to launch similar My Source efforts with great success.
- Style Guide: Read the graphics standards and guidelines to learn how to use the My Source logo, how My Source print ads should look and how to develop My Source on-air spots.
- Logos: Find logos for all of your My Source needs.
- Animation: Download the My Source animation for your station’s on-air spots.
- Ad Templates: Use these elements provided in Quark, Illustrator and InDesign formats to create your My Source print advertisements.
- Creating Compelling Testimonials: Tips for capturing and creating compelling testimonials.
NPT Community Impact Award Winning Testimonial
|NPT won a My Source Community Impact Award for their ground-breaking documentary project
KERA - Davin Kimble - Mortgage Resources
|KERA is helping families find resources to keep homes and find jobs.
KVIE - A Trusted Source for Mortgage Information
|KVIE - Nelda Machuka, distressed homeowner - My Source in finding the people that can help me in this situation.